Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Nuns on the Bus Sister Simone Campbell Puts a Face on Social Justice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nzy5TuwcLc

Sister Simone Campbell says her pro-life position includes caring for the poor, calls the Ryan Budget immoral!

Anyone miss Sister Simone Campbell's speech to the Democratic National Convention?
Check out the above video link, her speech was professional and effective!

Sister Simone personified the social justice teachings of the Roman Catholic Church as
described by St. Augustine of Hippo (354-430) who described this concept in his prolific writings.

Read my blog about Nuns on the Bus written June 23, 2012:

http://oneturkeyrun.blogspot.com/2012/06/shout-out-to-nuns-on-bus.html

I'd be honored to travel with the Nuns on the Bus!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home