Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Franco-Americans can help Maine Governor Paul LePage reconnect

Here's a link to my Portland Press Herald blog with some suggestions to our Maine governor. Maybe he'll pay attention.

Franco-Americans have worked very hard to help build Maine's economy while making a 400 plus year contribution to the state's patriotic history.

It's a shame to see the considerable achievements of Maine's Franco-Americans become upstaged by Governor Paul LePage, who is a direct descendant of this rich heritage.

Although the Governor isn't one to take other people's suggestions to heart, maybe, in his current state of avoidable stress, he might want to consider what I have to say.  

http://contributors.pressherald.com/uncategorized/ways-governor-lepage-can-show-franco-american-pride/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home