Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Obama: No American solution to Iraq's crisis - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Obama: No American solution to Iraq's crisis - Middle East - Al Jazeera English



Tragically the genocide in Iraq continues with ISIS, a militant murderous organization, killing untold thousands of people. Unfortunately, in the absence of a responsible Iraqi government or military, there's little America can do to reverse this unspeakable carnage, occurring in the wake of our US led occupation.  



Perhaps there are some resistance efforts the US military can support, especially among the Kurdish people who live in Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home