Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Saturday, September 07, 2024

Republicans who know Trump is incompetent but vote for him anyway are "socially unwell"

Echo opinion letter published in the Atlanta Journal Constitution newspaper, in Georgia.
Dear Editor (AJC readers write)- It’s possible, but not certain, that Vice President Kamala Harris will defeat former guy Donald Trump.

Like former Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, I am a Republican who has been sold out, and I only have one chance to get rid of this cancer in what was my party.

Trump being elected by people who know better but let him laugh at them is a sign of being socially unwell.

Trump lost the 2020, election, tried to overturn it and got people killed. Now, he threatens a bloodbath if he loses again and plans to immediately start to deport good people we know who play important roles in our lives. It is depressing.

Harris is our only hope. Hope needs a lot of prayers, but she seems charged and ready. Republican members of Congress who supported the Trump scourge need to go. We need Georgia “blue” because “red” politicians hug someone who promises a bloodbath.


From Dan Smith in Alpharetta, Georgia

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home