Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Donald Trump continues to prove an incompent COVID-19 response

A Tulsa World echo opinion letter: 

During the past three years, I have often wondered how Donald Trump and his administration would handle a nationwide crisis where American lives are at stake.

From what we have experienced so far with COVID-19, the answer is "incompetently".

As a result, the chaos we now see across the nation is the result of an absence of a unified plan, without the benefit of medical experts, absent the direction of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, inability to coordinate resources, misinformation, blatant lies and denial of the severity of the coronavirus problem. From
Winifred D. Asher, in Owasso, Oklahoma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home