Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

In my opinion, Donald Trump is a very sick man; using the 25th Amendment is the proper way to end his presidency

California opinion echo published in Mercury News - Don’t impeach Trump
use the 25th Amendment!
For the three years Donald Trump has been in office, in my mind there has been no time when we have been free of chaos.

Whatever anyone thinks of Donald Trump, either good or bad, if they spend any time thinking, they must at best believe he is erratic and unpredictable.

At this point, I have no interest in recounting actions he has taken that make him unfit to be president. I must say that I am suffering from serious “Trump fatigue.” Surely others share my feelings. 

The thought of five more years of Trump is incomprehensible.

Rather than taking the “impeachment” approach, I believe the more appropriate action should be invoking the 25th Amendment. In my opinion, Donald Trump is a very sick man and using the 25th Amendment is the proper way to end his presidency.

From Fredrick Ford  Walnut Creek California

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home