Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Wanderer syndrome - Donald Trump in search of his way

Trump is struggling to fulfill the duties of the presidency. Instead, Tweetsand , yes, he's wandering. Therefore, he needs a theme song, ya' think?

President Bill Clinton certainly found his upbeat campaign theme in the Fleetwood Mac hit, "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow".(on YouTube link).
Donald Trump theme- reflections of dementia?

In fact, the Boston Red Sox adopted Sweet Caroline as sung by Neil Diamond, as the team's theme, in honor of Caroline Kennedy.

Well, Donald Trump didn't need much time in his stumbling leadership to find the perfect theme for his administration. Trump's song is "The Wanderer",

Three documented (caught on video) occasions when Donald Trump lost his way are symptomatic of other times, as yet undocumented, when this incident has likely occured. Clusters of wandering do not happen only when a person is being filmed.

On March 31, 2017- Donald Trump forgot to sign an executive order, walked out of a ceremony. But, Pence remembered, and he grabbed the executive order from the desk. @realDonaldTrump
4:56 PM - 31 Mar 2017

On May 26, 2017- A "vacant-eyed Trump" wandered off from a meeting with Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu and had to be brought back by staff. Trump looked like the lights were on, but no one was home, reported in Politicus USA

On July 4, 2017, Donald Trump wandered around looking for his limousine after deplaning, having to be directed towards the limo. Dementia has been mentioned in the past; looks like these incidents may become more frequent and harder to cover- makes Donald Trump look weak and confused.

Here's the Trump administration's campaign theme song:

In fact, the lyrics are a perfect match for his behaviors.

Dion DiMucci

Oh well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are, well you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name

They call me the wanderer

Yeah, the wanderer

I roam around, around, around

Oh well, there's Flo on my left and then there's Mary on my right
And Janie is the girl well that I’ll be with tonight
And when she asks me, which one I love the best?
I tear open my shirt and I show "Rosie" on my chest

Cause I'm the wanderer

Yeah, the wanderer

I roam around, around, around
Oh well, I roam from town to town

I go through life without a care
And I'm as happy as a clown
I with my two fists of iron but I'm going nowhere
Oh yeah,… (Question? Does that slob Steve Bannon wander along with him?)

Obviously, Donald Trump needs a compete mental health assessment. Nevertheless, the metaphor for his wandering behaviors are evident.  He is demonstrating the behaviors of a man who has lost his way. (From a nursing perspective, given my credentials to make observational assessments, the cluster of three wandering incidents can't be co-incidental.  He has had others, but they haven't been documented.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home