Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Interactive: population change in Maine towns, 2010-2013

Interactive: population change in Maine towns, 2010-2013

In Maine's upcoming mid terms and gubernatorial election, the loss of population is not an issue except for one Independent candidate who speaks about keeping kids jobs in Maine.  Nevertheless, with population loss, there may be fewer young people to keep in Maine.  My husband and I it could be just a matter of time before Maine becomes one big national park. Sustainable work force issues in Maine are not being addressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home