Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Donald Trump owns the end of Roe V Wade is responsible for preventable deaths caused by his cruelty

Echo Letter to the Editor of the Albany Herald in Albany Georgia:

Trump's Abortion Ban❗😡

LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Trump's actions make him guilty of murder By Joe DeMarco news@albanyherald.com
Updated Sep 23, 2024

Donald Trump said, "For 54 years they were trying to get Roe V. Wade terminated, and I did it and I am proud to have done it."

Two women recently lost their lives after they couldn't get legal abortions,. One of the women was bleeding in a parking lot.

All this because Trump thought he was being a hero by getting Roe V. Wade nullified. In my opinion, Donald Trump is guilty of murder.

Kamala Harris has vowed to reinstate Roe V. Wade when she is elected president. That is why I am voting for Kamala Harris.

Joe DeMarco in Jay, N.Y.

Joe DeMarco is a World War II veteran.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home