Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, May 13, 2024

Campus Palestine protestors are wrong minded. They must protest the slaughter of Israli innocents on October 7th invasion

Where were the protests?

Echo opinion letter published in The Morning Call, in Allentown, Pennsylvania:

Dear editor:  I must have missed the protests when Israeli women were being raped and murdered and babies were being slaughtered in Israel. 

I must have missed the protests when battered Israeli hostages were being driven through the streets of Gaza and the hostage takers were cheered by the Palestinians. 

I must have missed the protests about women being treated like chattel in many Middle Eastern countries. 

And finally I must have missed the protests when a young, free-spirited Iranian girl was gunned down because she appeared on TikTok. 

Yes, what’s happening in Gaza is depressing and heartbreaking. What about Hamas’s role here? They use these folks as human shields. They were offered extremely generous cease fire deals. Have they accepted it? No, they want chaos. They thrive on it. You want to protest? It’s your right. But maybe you should direct your ire where it belongs and end the disgusting antisemitic attacks and place blame where it belongs.

From Jim Gregory in Lansford, Pennsylvania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home