Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Thursday, May 09, 2024

Go Stormy Go! She describes her experience under oath and now it is Trump's turn

Echo to the editor of the Los Angeles Times
For the umpteenth, criminal defendant Donald Trump’s trial in New York is not a hush money trial. It’s an election interference trial. (“Stormy Daniels describes meeting Trump in occasionally graphic testimony,” May 7)

Rich men pay off their mistresses all the time to keep them quiet. They don’t do it to help themselves get elected to public office.

From Will Powers, in San Luis Obispo

Will Donald Trump testify under oath to support his false claim that Stormy Daniels is lying about their sexual encounter?  #IDTS 

#StormyStrong

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home