Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Donald Trump default on his bail is the result of a litany of criminal behaviors


Reasons Trump is the political “boogeyman” is because Trump has no moral character.  Echo opinion letter published in the Holland Sentinel a Minnesota newspaper:
The facts are these:
  • Found guilty to have sexually assaulted a woman
  • Twice impeached by our Congress
  • Tax dodger for HIS benefit
  • Draft Dodger for HIS benefit.
  • Gave tax breaks to billionaires for HIS own benefit.
  • Created a fraudulent charity for HIS own benefit.
  • Received millions from foreign enemies in office for HIS benefit (as did HIS own family).
  • Stole classified documents AND showed them to our enemy.
  • Loves Putin, Chairman Xi and Kim Jong-Un — admires them greatly.
  • Lied about the value of his properties for HIS benefit.
  • Committed treason trying to usurp our election for HIS benefit.
  • Currently has 91 criminal indictments in 4 criminal cases.
This list goes on and on and on ...

He lies, lies, lies, and lies again. All while he claims in every trial that “he is a victim.” He’s “doing this for you.” Give me a break!

Trump is morally bankrupt and it astounds me that anyone with a moral conscience would even consider him for office again. Yes, I do see this man as the “boogeyman” because I respect moral character. I know you do as well. Think about the moral choice between these men.

From Michael Mooney in Park Township, in Ottowa County, Minnesota

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home