Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Republicans sold their political souls to Donald Trump who is the evil cult leader

Echo opinion to the Editor of the The New York Times:  
Re “Trump Came for Their Party but Took Over Their Souls,” by David Brooks (column, Feb. 9):
Yes, I am still here, the moderate conservative who pundits have declared has vanished from the Republican Party. I can’t be the only one.

My soul is intact. I have not sold my soul to the evil Donald Trump. 

In fac, I am pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-aid to Ukraine, pro-private sector.

I wait patiently for the happy day when the pendulum swings, the political fashion shifts as fashion always does, and we redesign the G.O.P. in the old mold. I already have the slogan: Make Republicans Great Again (MRGA). The acronym will fit on a (not red) visor.

I will be sure to place a large order so there will be plenty to pass out. The demand will be strong.  (Where are Grand Old Party Republicans ) 
From Margaret McGirr,  Greenwich, Connecticut.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home