Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Trump using costly court delays because he is guilty of over 90 felonies

Trump’s delaying tactics- Echo opinion letter published in The Press Democrat in Santa Rosa California:
Dear EDITOR: If I were Donald Trump and I believed or felt like I was falsely accused of over 90 felonies, I would demand an immediate opportunity to prove my innocence. An innocent person would complain about delays, not cause them. An innocent person would present “perfect” evidence at a “beautiful” press conference with charts, graphs, photos and Sharpies.

Then, when acquitted, an innocent person could use the exoneration as a cudgel against the Democratic Party. Not that Trump is vindictive, 😮, but such a stunning reversal would humiliate the haters and guarantee his reelection. 

With the limelight so attractive, Trump might even boast and crow a bit while surrounded by only the best people. It would be huge! It would be epic! It would be historically huge and epic — a spectacle worthy of The Donald.

A guilty person, on the other hand, will do everything he can to delay his day of reckoning. A guilty person will blame the court, the officers, the witnesses, the families and the political party of all involved. Everyone except himself.

(Maine Writer postscript- So instead of seeking a quick verdict to potentially exonerate, he is now #BrokeDon begging his campaign contributors for cash to pay his mounting legal bills and making up funny money to convince the New York DA about how "rich" he is.  I suspect Trump's lawyers shared his financial shortfalls with the court is because they are not getting paid! Trump's lawyers are as corrupt as their client but they are not into committing perjury.)

Sad. Pathetic. Trump.
From Patrick Corcoran in Occidental, California

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home