Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Warning to the governor of Florida - (I have no idea what his real name is) but stop fighting Mickey Mouse!

Hey Governor #DSantis #Desanctimonious (?) or whatever your name is.....guess what? Disney-bashing won’t work. Echo opinion letter published in the Orlando Sentinel newspaper, in Florida:
Ron DeSantis (or whatever his name is) is at odds with who? You have got to be kidding! He is at war with Mickey Mouse?

Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump must give it up with the Disney-bashing. They are not hurting Disney. The parks here in Florida were crowded over the holiday weekend, even in the rain.

“The Little Mermaid” movie pulled in $117.5 million domestically during this weekend’s opening. We are assuming that includes Iowa.

And last year, I personally benefitted from the professionalism of the Disney medical staff and the Reedy Creek Improvement District Emergency Management Team that responded to my cardiac incident at Animal Kingdom. I survived to visit the parks another day.

Gentlemen, please turn your attention to the nation’s real problems and tell us how you would be handling those instead of bashing Mickey Mouse.

From Martha D. Clouse in Oviedo Florida

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home