Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Ron DeSantis wants America to be like Florida? But Florida is sinking!

The Los Angeles Times echo opinion letter to the editor: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is now officially a Republican presidential candidate. I understand that he wants to make America like Florida. (Maine Writer, does Ron D.Santis aka "Ron DeSantis", know that his state Florida is sinking?)
Florida’s Opportunity to Lead on
Climate is Running Out

Well, Gov. DeSantis, I say no thank you.
  • I do not want to live in an America that bans books. 
  • I do not want to live in an America that takes rights away from anyone, including women, LGBTQ+ people and ethnic minorities. 
  • I do not want to live in an America that calls out successful businesses that speak up - using their right to free speech- about cultural issues.
You can keep your anger and vindictiveness in Florida. You can also keep your bugs, heat, humidity, hurricanes and traffic!

From Mike Reardon, Fallbrook, in San Diego County, California

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home