Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Congresswoman Elise Stefanik wrongly labels her constituents

Some questions for Representative Elise Stefanik: This opinion letter about the Republican congresswoman that is New York state's 21st district representative to congress, was published in the Times Union newspaper, in Albany New York state. 

Dear Editor: have been a public school teacher for 27 years, doing my best to help students achieve success in school and in life. I have mentored them, I have consoled them in their grief and exalted with them in their successes, coached them, even fed them.

I was raised Roman Catholic and I have always tried to live my life by the church’s creeds, “You are your brothers’ keeper" and “There but for the grace of God go I.” I have always tried to help when asked, to help those in need.

I believe in freedom, all freedoms for all, not just those who look like me. Freedom to live like you choose, marry who you choose, freedom to control your own body, etc. You don’t get to pick and choose.

Representative. Elise Stefanik: Do you believe in freedom or don’t you?

I pay my taxes, I support law enforcement, I support the (veterans) troops, and I believe that the laws of our land apply to everyone. I live my life each day trying to be a good citizen, looking out for my neighbors and family.

And I voted Democratic. 

So, I ask you Ms. Stefanik, when did I become a “pedo-grifter?" So, now, I’m a pedophile because I voted for Democrats? When did I become a “communist”? Please, let me know how and when this happened?

From Sergio Diana in  Colonie, New York

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home