Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Can Congresswoman Elise Stefanik read? IDTS

Echo opinion letter published in the the Glenn Falls New York Post Star newspaper:

I called my Congresswoman Elise Stefanik with a few questions. I called her Glens Falls office, and trying to get answers I also spoke to her Washington, D.C. office.
Congresswoman Elise Stefanik is my rendition of the Lady MacBeth in the U.S. House. New York District 21 deserves better. 
"O horror, horror, horror! / Tongue nor heart cannot conceive nor name thee"— MACDUFF; ACT 2 SCENE 3

These are my questions:

1. How do you justify a president who does nothing to stop a violent mob from breaking into the Capitol?

2. How do you explain away the testimony of Trump’s own appointees and White House aides demanding Trump intervene to stop the mob and Trump turning a deaf ear?

3. Explain to me how any president could watch Fox News coverage of an armed mob chanting to hand Mike Pence, and respond by tweeting Pence is a coward and further inciting the mob’s violence.

4. Explain to me how this is not a dereliction of duty.

The answer I received from her Glens Falls office was: The Congresswoman has made no statement on that. Four times.

The answer from her Washington, D.C. office was: I have no statement, I will pass those questions along to the congresswoman to get back to you.

Congresswoman Elise Stefanik's fan club chant: "Double, double, toil and trouble; / Fire burn, and cauldron bubble—" THREE WITCHES; ACT 4 SCENE 1 (Elise Stefanik is a Trumpzi groupie)

Each time I gave my contact information and each time I said I have called your office in the past and the only response I received was an email form letter which never addressed my questions.

If I get anything different such as an answer to my questions I will send them into the paper.

I wouldn’t hold my breath.

From Janet Palitsch, in Lake Luzerne

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home