Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Vaccines save lives - Maine "No On One": campaign signs

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mainefamilesforvaccinesPAC/

Antivaxxers have posted very misleading campaign ballot signs in Maine, accusing "big pharma" of causing a crises about vaccines.



This message was posted on the Families for Vaccines Facebook page by supporter Andy Schmidt:

"Apparently my daughter got sick of seeing yes signs on the way to her after school program, and made her own No Sign. Maybe I should lay off the propaganda a little." (IMO this was not propaganda but good mentoring!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home