Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Republican hypocrisy - echo from Oklahoma

What a display of raging hypocrisy!

An opinion letter published in the Oklahoma newspaper Tulsa World

Senator Inhofe
I couldn’t decide whether to roll my eyes, laugh out loud or bang my head on the table when I read the responses of the Oklahoma Republican delegation regarding Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller's report ("Congressman Kevin Hern says Trump 'exonerated' by redacted Mueller report," April 19).

Need proof? Here's the proof:

Remove the name Trump from the report and insert the name Obama or Clinton.

Can’t you just imagine the responses from Sen. Jim Inhofe, Rep. Kevin Hern, Rep. Markwayne Mullin and the others? Their aides would have to call 911, emergency!, to sedate the hysterical ranting or extinguish hair on fire.

Sadly, we once again see party before country, which has become the norm for them.

Marilyn Meakins, Tulsa

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home