Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, August 01, 2016

Trump paranoia added to a litany of mental illness symptoms

As a registered nurse, I'm qualified to report symptoms when they are observed in association with illnesses.
In this capacity, I can observe how Donald Trump exhibits unusual behaviors because he directs all conversations, regardless of the topics, back to himself.  In fact (I paraphrase) Trump says, "They say bad things about me so I'm going to do the same to them." This response clearly demonstrates Trump's immaturity.
Name calling and bully behavior are symptoms I would willingly document if asked to observe Donald Trump in a clinical setting. In other words, I could easily support observations consistent with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental illness in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Now, I'm observing paranoid behavior, in addition to the other unusual symptoms I've noted.  

ABCNews is reporting:
By JOHN SANTUCCI and CANDACE SMITH 

Trump Says He's 'Afraid the Election Is Going to Be Rigged'
Donald Trump is already laying the groundwork for a possible loss in November — suggesting to a town hall in Ohio that the general election will be tampered with.

"First of all, it [the primary season] was rigged, and I'm afraid the election is going to be rigged. I have to be honest. Because I think my side was rigged. If I didn't win by massive landslides — I mean, think of what we won in New York, Indiana, California 78 percent," he said. "That's with other people in the race, but think of it."

This isn't the first time Trump has made such a suggestion. 

Last week during a rally in Iowa, Trump appeared to make the same suggestion.

"Now we have one left, one left, one left," he said, referring to his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton

"And in theory, in theory it should be the easiest, but it's a rigged system. It's a totally rigged system. The elections are rigged."

Trump has long asserted that the primary election process wasn't fair to him, vigorously condemning it as "rigged." He alleged that party officials didn't want him to become the nominee and that other candidates undermined the system.

While Trump has predicted victory in November, he also suggested that "lazy" voters could be blamed if he loses.

"Just in case we don't make it because you people get lazy and don't vote, OK? Colorado is very important," he said in Colorado Springs. "Very important."

Therefore, given the above observations, here's the mental illnesses I feel qualified to report symptoms about, regarding Donald Trump:

1. Multiple Personality Disorder (now called Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID).  This symptom was observed when Donald Trump called into late night television shows using alias names.

2.  Narcissistic Personality Disorder- (NPD): "It's all about 'me' stupid!"

3.  Paronia aka "They're out to get me".

4.  Excessive lying is a common symptom of several mental disorders. (For example, "I never met Mayor Michael Bloomberg" is just one example, in a list too long to print, of a Trump lie.)

To this nursing notes report about Donald Trump's mental health, I can legitimately add the signature:

"Juliana L'Heureux, R.N."

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home