Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, August 22, 2016

More Trumponian turmoil: As the Trump turns in campaign 2016

"....more turmoil resulting from Donald Trump's unstable personality...." John Easley

"And it's all about me, me, me, me, me
And we don't give a dang, dang, dang, dang, dang
About nobody-e-e-e"

Regardless of how Republicans try to intimidate Secretary Hillary Clinton's candidacy, the fact is, Donald Trump's campaign is obviously in turmoil. Reports now about more turmoil and cancelled campaign trips to important campaign states Colorado, Nevada and Oregon, just announced Monday Aug. 22, 2016.
Trump changed his campaign schedule, apparently, because he can.



Trumpeeeeeee-e-e! It's all about Trumpeeee-e-e

PoliticusUSA reports:
Republicans In Turmoil As Trump Abruptly Cancels Campaign Events In Three States
By Jason Easley on Mon, Aug 22nd, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Donald Trump abruptly canceled scheduled campaign events in Colorado, Oregon, and Nevada as questions grow over what is going on inside the GOP organization (chaos!).

After cancelling a heavily promoted speech on immigration in Colorado, the Trump campaign announced that they were canceling a scheduled rally in Nevada.  

(Hello? Under the acronym #YCMTSU) Trump blamed the flooding in Louisiana for canceling a rally and fundraiser that was scheduled in Portland, OR. #no_seriously

(In other words, you can't make this stuff up!)

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump canceled his Aug. 3,  rally and fundraiser in Portland OR.

Trump’s Oregon campaign director, Jacob G. Daniels, said scheduling changes surrounding Trump’s trip to tour flooding in Louisiana forced the cancellation.

Trump replaced the Colorado event with another hour long appearance on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show. (Oh so boooooring, Trump will spew venom to the right wing choir!)

At this point, although there's no evidence, the greatest irony of all would be if Trump had to cancel these events because he wasn’t healthy enough and lacked the stamina to campaign on a full schedule.

A more realistic assumption is that the schedule shakeup is just more turmoil and drama coming from Donald Trump’s unstable personality.

At a time when the Republican nominee should hitting swing states, Nevada is actually fairly close according to the polls, and Republicans once dreamed of winning Colorado, Trump is canceling events in swing states.

The Trump campaign is spending very little on ads, has no serious field operation, and now Trump is campaigning less.

One has to wonder if Donald Trump is still trying. Maybe the reality television billionaire is on the verge of taking his ball and going home. Either way, Republicans are trapped in more Trump turmoil.

Clearly, Donald Trump has only one political message and it's this: "me, me, me, it's all about me, me, me....!"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home