Donald Trump has a huge negativity problem and it is showing up in all news media I scan for my blogs
The sad legacy of Donald Trump.
To the Editor: Trump has failed America with his forever war and is the cause of diesel fuel high prices along with gas prices.
I would like MAGA cult to reread my first paragraph. MAGAs, if you have any common sense, the first thought would be Trump is lying and he should be telling Putin to stop bombing Ukraine but that will not happen because he is in bed with Putin.
Sadly, his tariffs, especially against Canada, our closest ally, are despicable, to say the least.
Sadly, we are not as safe as a nation today because of Trump.
Sadly, now most Americans don’t feel the pride that they had for 250 previous years because of Trump.
Ukraine is holding their own but sadly without the offensive and defensive weapons they asked for but did not receive because of Trump and that made his buddy Putin very happy.
In closing, Trump said at the Republican (fake) mid-term convention on September 10, about voting, and I quote, “ Cheat like hell.” A despicable thing to say about the most sacred thing about our democracy.
From Steve Oliveri, in Carbondale, in Lackawanna County Pennsylvania
https://www.citizensvoice.com/opinion/
Echo opinion letter published in The Citizens Voice
Maine Writer comment: During my years as a blogger, I have never seen such a national ground swell of negativity as are currently published about the President of the United States, being expressed in practically every print media source I scan for my news blogs. Donald Trump wants to stop negative reporting he claims is coming from CNN, MSNowNews and Politico, but the truth is, his negative coverage is in every newspaper I read.
Maine Writer comment: During my years as a blogger, I have never seen such a national ground swell of negativity as are currently published about the President of the United States, being expressed in practically every print media source I scan for my news blogs. Donald Trump wants to stop negative reporting he claims is coming from CNN, MSNowNews and Politico, but the truth is, his negative coverage is in every newspaper I read.
To the Editor: Trump has failed America with his forever war and is the cause of diesel fuel high prices along with gas prices.
Trump’s latest outrageous statement was telling Ukraine to stop bombing Russian oil refineries, claiming that is what’s causing higher costs world wide at the pumps.
I would like MAGA cult to reread my first paragraph. MAGAs, if you have any common sense, the first thought would be Trump is lying and he should be telling Putin to stop bombing Ukraine but that will not happen because he is in bed with Putin.
Sadly, his tariffs, especially against Canada, our closest ally, are despicable, to say the least.
Sadly, we are not as safe as a nation today because of Trump.
Sadly, now most Americans don’t feel the pride that they had for 250 previous years because of Trump.
Ukraine is holding their own but sadly without the offensive and defensive weapons they asked for but did not receive because of Trump and that made his buddy Putin very happy.
In closing, Trump said at the Republican (fake) mid-term convention on September 10, about voting, and I quote, “ Cheat like hell.” A despicable thing to say about the most sacred thing about our democracy.
From Steve Oliveri, in Carbondale, in Lackawanna County Pennsylvania
https://www.citizensvoice.com/opinion/
Labels: Carbondale, Pennsylvania, Republican, Steve Oliveri


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home