Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Friday, August 21, 2026

Donald Trump and maga Republicans like Senator Susan Collins are causing ruin to our nation driving up debt while the rich get tax cuts

Echo opinion letter published in TribLive.com 

Trump has ruined our country: Is anyone else besides myself sick of the self serving criminal running our country, who I did not vote for❓

Trump is ruining our country.πŸ€₯ He started a war that he stated would only last two weeks.  He is putting our country in so much debt that we will never get out of it.
How is that πŸ’²4-plus gallon of gasoline working out for you❓

Please vote Democrat in November. Then the Democrats can attain a majority of the House and Senate and vote to impeach Trump, and he can be removed from office. Then he would have no immunity and may be put in prison for his continuing unlawfulness toward America, where I believe he always belonged. 

Then, American will be great again. Come on, people β€” take our country back. America belongs to us, not to the criminal Trump.

From Rose M. Guerra in West Newton Pennsylvania

Post Script note to Senator Susan Collins, Republican from Maine:
While your constituents are paying over πŸ’²4 a gallon for gasoline, you voted to give yourself and your rich multimillionaire friends tax cuts. Maine voters want you to move on.  Vote Blue❗ #TroyJackson


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home