Senator Susan Collins supported a $70 billion allocation to fund evil ICE through 2028 so Americans can expect more killing
Card campaign for democracy: Senator Susan Collins of Maine voted to approve a đź’˛70 billion allocation to support the evil ICE Gestapo through 2028, Innocent people are now murdered and at risk for being gunned down without cause as a result of her horrible vote.
Although I’ll be honest, I don’t know exactly how we can do this, but I believe we can. I don’t know where to start, but I do want to begin gathering your thoughts and ideas and organize them into a document of potential starting points. And who knows what ideas could grow from this. What we might accomplish after the midterms and beyond.
Two-thirds of Congress could do remarkable things to bring an end to fear and to improve safety for all people. Is Senator Susan Collins listening âť“
Two-thirds of Congress could do remarkable things to bring an end to fear and to improve safety for all people. Is Senator Susan Collins listening âť“
Labels: Alex Petti, Card Campaign for Democracy, Joan Sebastian Guerrero, Lorenzo Salgado Araujo, Renee Good


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home