Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Democrats are over the top elated by candidate President Kamala Harris

Letters to the editor in the Columbus Dispatch: 
Kamala Harris should send Trump her birth certificate. Diversity is how life survives. Trump isn't normal (some would bump this description up to the concept of being "weird").πŸ‘ΊπŸ’€πŸ‘½

Echo opinion letter published in the Billings Gazette, a Montana newspaper:

So here is a letter I could never have imagined writing anytime these past six months or more. I am a baby boomer who, having loved my country my whole life, had finally thrown in the towel with the looming cloud of another Trump presidency on the horizon. I aged 100 years watching President Biden in what is now that infamous debate. I thought, oh my God, we are toast. Trump is going to win. But then ❗ came Sunday, with the seismic breaking news that President Biden was stepping aside and handing the baton to Vice President Harris. πŸ˜€πŸ˜Ž

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home