Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, April 22, 2024

Donald Trump is a selfish grifter

Echo opinion letter published in the Holland Sentinel newspaper, in Michigan:
Donald Trump will never change.(Ya' think❓)
Approximately four years ago, I saw Donald Trump in the Oval Office, at the Resolute Desk, with a smarmy grin on his face. He was hawking a donor's products. Since then, I have refused to purchase anything Goya®. Donald Trump always has been and always will be a transactional grifter.

"Do something for me (give me money), and I will do something for you (use the Oval Office to sell for you)."

Do you have a "that's enough" moment? No matter what he tells you, Donald Trump cares about only one person: himself. Nothing has changed. Think carefully on November 5th. (IOW Vote Blue❗)

From Barbara Webbe in West Olive, Michigan

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home