Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Kitchen Lady Republican creates false narrative about a trafficking incident in Mexico

"Kitchen Lady" Republican Senator Katie Britt speaks "Fake News" and admits to it❗😲 Echo report by David McAfee and Jay Stahl in RawStory. 

"Kitchen Lady" Senator most probably cannot even boil water. In fact, her fake "kitchen" stage set is too shiny to be real.  
As expected, Sen. Katie Britt (R-AL) got the Saturday Night Live treatment for her #FakeNews response to President Joe Biden's State of the Union address with actress Scarlett Johansson nailing the Alabama Republican's over-the-top misleading storytelling and wild mood swings.
Here's Republican Senator Katie Britt's answer to allegations she lied in her State of the Union speech response.

Introducing herself with, "My name is Katie Britt and I have the honor of serving the great people of Alabama. But tonight I’ll be auditioning for the part of ‘Scary mom.’ I’ll be performing an original monologue called ‘This country is hell,'” Johansson’s Britt added, "You see, I’m not just a senator, I’m a wife, a mother and the craziest b---h in the Target parking lot — worried about the future of our children. And this is why I have invited 
you into this strange and empty kitchen because Republicans want me to appeal to women voters. And women love kitchens.”
“My husband Wesley and I just watched President Biden’s speech, and what I saw was the performance of a permanent politician. But me? I’m not performing. I’m not! I’m not!” Johannsen said, donning a similar cross necklace and green blouse as Britt.

The late-night program spoofed Britt's kitchen table speech from Montgomery, Alabama, which has received criticism for claims she made about a rape that occurred at the hands of a sex trafficking operation run by cartels. But multiple reports have noted that the assaults likely did not happen in the United States or during Biden’s term in office.


So, it took to other reporters to pick up the story. Enter AL.com columnist Kyle Whitmire. He contacted Britt, and was able to get a statement from her people on whether the reporting was true, i.e., that she was talking about a woman by the name of Romero, and that the scenario occurred during George W. Bush's administration.

"Here is the answer I got from Senator Britt’s spokesman Sean Ross. I don’t think it answers the question and, as you can see, I have asked for further clarification,"...the local columnist wrote on social media on Saturday...'but to the question, the woman she met, it was Romero, correct?'" Whitmire adds to his readers: "Ross hasn’t responded further."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home