Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Friday, January 19, 2024

Trump considers himself to be above the law and believes he can order Seal Team 6 to assassinate opponents

Echo opinion letter published in the Connecticut Journal (Insider)

Chris Shays' column certainly “hit the nail on the head” with his commentary about Donald Trump (January 12 op-ed, With Donald Trump, what is the final straw?”). (See Maine Writer blog link here.)
In my opinion, Trumpziism is Nazism
Dear Editor:  I too felt every time the former guy Trump did something illegal, immoral, or just plain stupid that it would do him in and we would see the end of his popularity and his chances at being president again. How wrong would that turn out to be❓😕😞😢

Obviously, there are people in America who easily excuse everything (and I mean everything❗) that TFG (i.e. "the former guy")  Trump does, no matter how wrong or vile😡 it is. And that continues to shock and amaze me and yes, even scare me.💀

Any person who believes he is above the law, can do anything he wants, (for example, like call in the Navy Seal Team 6 to assassinate opponents1) and sees no reason why anyone would question his reasoning is hardly the person we want to be in a position to lead our country. 

Trump cannot be trusted, cannot be reasoned with, and cannot do anything good for the safety and security of America. It is hard to believe that our county has sunk so low that a majority of Republicans do not see how dangerous 💥if will be to re-elect him.

I also cannot imagine how the rest of the free world looks at America and wonders why this buffoon could be considered a good choice to be our president. I have a friend who is considering moving out of the United States if Trump is elected. 

Canada is starting to look like a good option for me. 

From Trish Lustila in Tolland, Connecticut


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home