Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, January 29, 2024

Donald Trump is not qualified to run for any political office and should be taken off the ballots

Echo opinion letter published in The Washington Post:
As an independent and former Republican, I believe that once the wheels start coming off the Trump bus, it will happen at a quick pace. Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley should remain in the race for the Republican nomination for president. 

Former president Donald Trump is an adjudicated financial fraud in three recent trials, was ordered to pay writer E. Jean Carroll more than $83 million for defaming her, and is facing 91 criminal charges. 

Voters are owed these trials before the election. 

Also, I will not vote for anyone who supports Trump for president. Full stop❗💥

Keith Wilson, in Charlotte North Carolina

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home