Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, December 25, 2023

Republican party candidates are no longer capable of leadership

An echo opinion letter published in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:
Dear Editor: As a 71-year-old baby boomer, for the first time in my voting experience, in good conscience, my vote can no longer be cast for any local, state or national Republican candidate.
In watching and reading information at all levels, that the Republican party is no longer interested in governing for the good of the people. Rather, it has been infected with MAGA populism.

In the past my vote has been for Democrats, Republicans and third-party candidates. Essentially, I've voted based on who the best candidate for the position may be. No more for the foreseeable future.  Sadly, the existing Republican party cannot be counted on to deliver for the 'good' of the people. I know this sounds harsh, however it is reality.

From David Fink in Chesterfield Missouri

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home