Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Elise Stefanik has a constituent problem. She is a "Trumpzi doll".

In this echo opinion letter published in the Adirondack Daily News, the writer calls out the ambitious Congresswoman Elise Stefanik for her irresponsible acceptance of Trumpziism. In my social media messages, she is "Lady Macbeth of Congress", because she is driven by ambition absent scruples. This echo letter was written by one of Stefanik's outraged constituents:
Oh Elise, what happened to you? How disappointing you’ve become! You hopped on the Trump bandwagon and left us 21st Congressional District (New York 21) folks behind. You’re supposed to be doing stuff for us, your constituents, but instead, all you talk about are wackadoodle theories, such as that the 2020 election was stolen! Haven’t you heard that that’s not true? You went to Harvard, for Pete’s sake! Didn’t you learn critical thinking there? Do you ever stop and think about the harm that you’re doing to our country by continuing to espouse these lies? If I didn’t know better, I’d think that you’re power hungry and will do or say anything to keep getting elected. That can’t be true, can it?

Janis Beatty in  Saranac Lake


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home