Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Republicans must support the Constitution!

Letter to the editor in Wyoming's, The Cheyenne Post newspaper,
Representative Liz Cheney (R)- Wyoming,  with her father the former Vice President Dick Cheney

I have lived and worked in Wyoming for most of the last 42 years. 

I am a registered Republican and I support Liz Cheney for the U.S Congress. I will be voting for her in this year’s Republican Primary in August, and I encourage everyone (!) to do the same.

As our Congressional representative, Ms. Cheney has demonstrated time and again that she puts The Constitution and The Country ahead of anything else. Specifically, ahead of party, ahead of personal gain, and ahead of political gain. There are not many elected officials who could say as much.

She has proven she will not kowtow or bend before immense political pressure to support lies and attacks on the very fabric of this country’s constitution.

Congresswoman Liz Cheney with January 6, House Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson

What we do not need is someone who will go along with anything that would weaken our democracy. Or would support the illegal overthrow of our elected government as some running against her do.

All Republican Wyomingites, as well as the state’s Independents and Democrats, are encouraged to show Americans that the people of Wyoming stand for the Constitution and the Country, ahead of all else. And to Vote to keep Congresswoman Liz Cheney for anther term, in this August, 2022 Republican Primary.

Thank You from Ed Krajsky in Jackson Wyoming

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home