Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Vladimir Putin: Sickening deplorable evil

Echo opinion letter published in The Lima News in Lima, Ohio:
Evil of Vladimir Putin:  As I sit and watch the news, I'm appalled about the Ukrainian carnage caused by Vladimir Putin, the Russian dictator who wants to be a delusional Czar:
Deplorable. 

It makes me sick; what can we do about it? Pretty much nothing.

We are in “power” to watch and keep world peace. 

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in his "virtual speech" to the U.S. joint session of Congress said, "President Biden: You are the leader of the nation, of your great nation. I wish you to be the leader of the world. Being the leader of the world means to be the leader of peace. Thank you. Slava Ukrayini."
The Monument of Independence in Kharkiv includes the phrase Slava Ukrayini.

If we lift a physical finger, it will be an all-out war. It will become worldwide and come to our shores.

To the point. Vladimir Putin makes some of the world’s other cruel leaders look like kittens. He has invaded a perfectly calm and evolving nation and is trying to destroy it and its citizens.

From what I see, it’s for nothing but to make himself look important.

He’s such an evil man, trying to get his own way. Does it matter if he has ruined lives, killed innocent people, displaced children and old people? No, it’s all about him!

I pray the world can find a way to circumvent this madness and save the world.

But I do have to wonder: How can Donald Trump, in his words, still support that evil "smart and very clever man"?

Please join in whatever you and I can do to help this world. 

My answer is to pray. Join me if you can!

Louise Myers, Cairo, Ohio


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home