Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Ted Cruz is a sleazy liar: He should have stayed in Cancun

January 6 insurrection led by #TFG was sedition. Where was #CruzToLoose? He was hiding, that's where he was, while brave Capitol security and Washington DC police were saving his life.

Gotta love it that Dr. Anthony Fauci continues to be in the face of Senator Ted Cruz and Senator Rand Paul!  #FauciStrong!
#CruzToLoose  Senator Ted Cruz has zero health care provider credentials. His sleazy political accusations made while trying to intimidate Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is a respected medical scientist, are examples of a desperate scum bag Republican who is circling the  right wing extremism's drain.

#CruzToLoose should have stayed in Cancun, when he tried and failed to escape the Texas power grid failure. Who let Cruz back into the U.S.? Cruz was born in Canada!  Rafael Cruz, the father of Ted Cruz, was a Cuban immigrant to Canada!

FACE THE NATION echo report by David Edwards, published in RawStory:

Dr. Anthony Fauci responded on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) suggested that he should be prosecuted for his role in the Covid-19 pandemic.

CBS host Margaret Brennan asked Dr. Fauci about the Texas (CruzToLoose!) senator's threat, during an interview on Face the Nation.

"I have to laugh at that," Fauci told Brennan. "I should be prosecuted? What happened on January 6, Senator?"

"Do you think that this is about making you a scapegoat to deflect from President Trump?" Brennan wondered.


"Of course," Fauci replied. "You'd have to be asleep not to figure that one out." 

"I'm just going to do my job," he added. "And I'm going to be saving lives and they're going to be lying."

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home