Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Donald Trump is a failed leader - echo opinion letter


There have been presidents in my lifetime who I admired and those who I disliked, but never have I ever felt such disgust for a president as I do for the Donald Trump.

There is an old saying my dad used now and then when he disapproved of a person’s character. “You can tell a man who is a boozes by the company he chooses, so the pig got up and slowly walked away.” Donald Trump admires people like Russia's dictator Vladimir Putin, Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman and speaks in loving prose about the evil North Korean tyrant leader Kim Jong Un (KJU) ... and the list goes on.

On a daily basis Trump spews his hate, on Twitter mostly, toward Democrats. Trump for most of his lifetime was a Democrat, not that the Democratic party misses him.

Hopefully this hateful, supercilious, bigoted, poor excuse of a president will not serve a second term.

Myra Dexter  Taunton

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home