Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Friday, February 15, 2019

Montana echo opinion about supporting gun safety

As a hunter and a gun owner I want to applaud the city of Bozeman Montana, for taking a lead on gun safety as described in the February 6 edition of The Chronicle.

In fact, gun safety locks have demonstrated to save lives, especially among children who might otherwise find a play with firearms.
Moreover, Montana has a high suicide rate.and gun locks are a strong deterrent for these tragic events.  

Bozemean is pro-active in promoting gun safety to protect it's citizens from gun violence.

From John Childs, Bozeman MT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home