Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Montana poetry - rhymes with "chump"

Delighted to find this poem published in the Montana on line news Missoulian


American standards; Have always been high; 

So why do we change; Just for one guy?

Let's resolve as a nation; To go back to our roots; And kick out this guy; With both of our boots.

Who is this guy? What is his name? It rhymes with the word 'chump'; And they are one in the same.

But I won't speak the name; And I don't even care; How loudly some use it; As their trumpets do blare.

Bob McClellan, Polson Montana

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home