Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, October 02, 2017

All gun violence is preventable- Las Vegas and everywhere

LAS VEGAS, Nevada- It's difficult to wake up realizing how America is now learning about the nation's deadliest mass shooting at an outdoor concert, in the Mandalay Bay resort.

Harvest music festival was the target of the murderer.

All gun violence is preventable.  Moreover, the massive amounts of ammunition used in this horrific tragedy should have been monitored and/or taxed out of affordability. Nobody, nobody, needs automatic weapons and multiple clips of ammunition, unless they work in the military and/or law enforcement.  

Sad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home