Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Simple words Donald Trump can practice about hurricane Harvey


Just doing my patriotic duty to offer compassionate word assistance to Donald Trump.


Flood threat rises as Harvey dumps torrential rains on Texas-Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders alert!  Please feel free to call on me if I can be of further communications assistance. 

 Thank you to NOAA!

Obviously, Donald Trump is word challenged.  He is awkward when tryingto tread fromn teleprompters, but when forced to do so, he looks like a cardboard replica of himself with a ventroloquist speaking on his behalf. (Moreover, Donald Trump's inability to master an adult level vocabulary impedes his reading proficiency.)

Neverhtless, it's very important for Americans to hear form Donald Trump on those occasions when then nation is facing tragedies and disasters. In the Gulf Coast, the entire region is now a ring of disaster due to the heavy rainfall anticipated to flood all the flat and below sea level communities.

Therefore, to help out and do my part as a sympathetic American who cares about supporting the wel being of those in harm's way of Hurricane Harvey, I decided to make this list of simple sentances using as few multi-sylable words as possible, for the purpose of ext4ending concern for all who are involved in this weather disaster. Here are my suggestions for Donald Trump and his advisers who are trying to teach him how to appropriately respond during emergencies.

1. (Simple!)- Thank you to all who are helping people in Texas and the Gulf Coast during hurricane Harvey.

2. (Simple) My thoughts and prayers are with the people who are in the path of hurricaine Harvey.

3 (Medium complex) I am grateful (two sylables here) for the dedicated work of our federal agencies like NOAA and FEMA for their good word during hurricane Harvey.

4. ( Medium complex) Both Melania and I, and our family, extend our heartfelt concern for the well being of the people who have been affected by the dangerous hurricane Harvey.

5. (Complicated) Our dedicated first responders who have been involved in supporting the safetyof all who are affected by hurricane Harvey are in my thoughts as you continue your good work on behalf of others.

6. (Complex) To Texas Governor Greg Abbott, I have offered all the assistance and resources within my executive power to support recovery efforts in Texas during and after hurricane Harvey.

7. (Complex) Congratulations to the scientists at NOAA who accutately predicted the path and trajectory of hurricane Harvey and in so doing likely helped to save untold numbers of lives.

The above list should help Donald Trump to respond appropriately during this challenging weather disaster and to circumvent problems he has with memorization of complex responses.

This challenging time, when people are looking for compassionate leadership, should be an opportunity for Donald Trump to practice his empathy skills and to improve his vocabulary.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home