Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Is this the Angus King to whom I am speaking?

Senator King "Angus" wrote on facebook:
Mary Hermon helps taking constituent calls in her husband's office

I pitched in on the phone this morning to take calls from people around Maine reaching out to share their thoughts and concerns on issues before the Senate. Some were surprised they got me! Many asked what they could do, and here’s my advice: “Keep engaged, keep involved, and keep in touch.”

There are lots of ways to reach us! I meet with constituents every Wednesday morning that we’re in session and we talk over coffee and blueberry bread. You can message me via my website, and my staff in D.C., Presque Isle, Bangor, Augusta, and Scarborough are always happy to talk. If you give my office a call, you never know who you’re going to get! Keep engaged, keep involved, keep in touch.  
https://www.king.senate.gov/contact

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home