Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Kellyanne Conway for Trump says media should not fact check


Kellyanne Conway aka "Cruella deVille" says media shouldn't whaaaaa?  Obviously the Republicans want to eliminate Free Speech and this stupid statement proves it:

Hours after the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times published separate stories outlining the lies Donald Trump has told during his presidential campaign, Trump’s campaign spokesperson told ABC’s “This Week” that it isn’t the media’s job to factcheck the presidential debate.

“I really don’t appreciate the campaigns thinking it is the job of the media to go and be these virtual fact-checkers,” Kellyanne Conway said, in an apparent attempted jab at the Clinton campaign. 

Conway also opposed debate moderators questioning the candidates’ truthfulness in any way.

Stupid.....and dangerous.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home