Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Thank You Hillary Rodham Clinon for accepting the challenge

There are exceptional people in the wold who are willing to accept the leadership needed when the people need them most. Secretary Clinton is an exceptional person, a magnificent humanitarian and brilliant politician who is willing to rise to the challenges of our time. Thank you.

Today, Mrs. Clinton will announce her candidacy for the President of the United States, Sunday April 12, 2015. I join those who are grateful to wish her and her family success. Moreover, I offer her my prayers, and best wishes and congratulate her for her brilliance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home