Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Friday, October 02, 2026

Donald Trump's next television show on Trump TV can be a sequel to "dumb and dumber"

To the editor — I have had the privilege to have Barack Obama as my president. And I have had the despair to have convicted felon Donald Trump as president (NOT my president, just the president). Fake president.
Echo opinion letter published in the Yakima Herald Republic:

Petty ❗— that’s the best description of Trump. Petty, petulant, vindictive.  Trump has scuttled dam water agreements designed to help save salmon. Because he doesn’t care. It’s not

💲💵money paid to him.💥

Trump has retaliated against news agencies, terminating their access to the White House press offices. In response, the news should stop reporting on Trump, period. He will shrivel up and die without constant attention. Let him. Let him throw tantrums and have people not know about them or respond to them.


Trump says America will never be a communist country; he never says that America is already a country run by an autocrat.

Trump might be the worst and dumbest president the U.S. has ever had. He couldn’t see that tariffs would obviously raise prices for us taxpayers. Or that blocking the Strait of Hormuz would result in soaring oil prices. Dumb and dumber.

From Michael Martin in Selah, Washington state

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home