Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Kevin McCarthy finally met his political nemesis - IOW - Hello! The Republican chaos caucus

Echo To the editor: Poor Kevin McCarthy. πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’πŸ˜žπŸ˜’

And he wanted this Speaker job so badly.
His Republican Party is in shambles and the right-wingers apparently want a government shutdown just to see what happens. So, his job as speaker is on the line over this? It will be very interesting and entertaining to see how that plays out.

Republicans have embraced revenge politics, investigating the investigators. Real governance is shut down already. Meanwhile, the American people get to, what, suffer? I don’t know what a government shutdown will look like either. It will surely be interesting, though not likely entertaining.  
From Bob Warnock, in Los Angeles, CA

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home