Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

More gun violence this time in Bowdoin and Yarmouth Maine

YARMOUTH, Maine (WMTW) - Authorities now say an investigation into the death of four people in Bowdoin is connected to the shooting on Interstate 295 in Yarmouth Tuesday.
Maine State Police are on the scene near exits 15 and 17/East Main Street.

Officials say they were called to a home in Bowdoin, where they found four people dead inside.

Shortly after, around 10:30 a.m., officials reported several vehicles being hit by gunfire on I-295 in Yarmouth. Authorities report that three people were shot while driving their vehicles. One of those individuals was seriously injured in the highway shooting.

A person has been detained in relation to the incident.

According to investigators, the scene was reported prior to multiple vehicles being shot at on I-295 in Yarmouth.  State police confirm both incidents are connected.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home