Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Why are no videos shown of individuals who built the Hang Mike Pence gallows?

Unanswered question for January 6th committee: An opinion echo published in the Union Leader newspaper in Manchester, New Hampshire:
Maine Writer: FINALLY!  So, I am not the only person to have asked this question! A person doesn't just walk randomly into a Washington DC hardware and ask for a kit to build gallows!

To the Editor: What’s missing from the January 6th committee presentations is a discussion of the gallows on Capitol grounds.

Rioters on January 6, chanted "Hang Mike Pence"

Who built the gallows? Who planned it? Who paid for the lumber, nails, screws and rope? It takes time to build something like that. Why didn’t the Capitol police put a stop to it? Is there video of it’s construction.

From Jeff Kassel,  Appleton Street, Manchester New Hampshire

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home