Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Rich Lowry knows nothing about Canadian trucking: He is a terrible journalist

As a blogger, it always brings a big smile to my face when I find an opinion I've written about and then see what I wrote serendipitously show up in the main stream media!  

Although I know nothing about truckers or the trucking business, what I do know, with 100 percent certainty is that Rich Lowry knows even less than me about this issue impacting Canada's Prime Minister Trudeau and the Canadian demonstrators.

Thank you Bakersfield!
I'm hoping @RichLowry has a day job because his column needs facts. "Trudeau should give in to truckers" — what

Moreover, Lowry went on to say "truckers aren't selling concessions at arenas, or waiters circulating at crowded restaurants and they do work in remarkably self-contained professions."

BUT, they may deliver to concessions, restaurants, loading docks, fuel stations and use the restrooms or showers at a truck stop or come into close contact with those protesters marching with them across the bridge. With all these human contacts while driving back and forth between the United States and Canada, Lowry can say with certainty that unvaccinated/unmasked truckers would not get exposed?

I wonder what they were carrying in the cargo trailers that allowed them to sit for long periods on the bridge blasting their Lowrys (horns)? I'm thinking the protesters marching were leftovers from the school boards or city halls as they had little effect there.

I'm vaccinated and wear the mask in public. If the guy in front of me in the checkout line is not wearing a mask, I don't care. I'm protecting myself and him.
 
From James McCall, in Taft, California


American conservative news and opinion magazine. Rich Lowry became editor of National Review in 1997.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home