Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Teach Donald Trump to count

Echo opinion letter to the editor, published in the Nebraska Sun-Journal newspaper:
Sesame Street "The Count"

Maine Writer note:  It is difficult for #DonaldTrump to read and count, but even our genetic relatives, the intelligent gorillas, can be taught to count to 3.....so, it's a mystery to me why Trump cannot understand how it is that the state of Georgia counted three times, and came up with the same result.  In other words, Trump lost x 3!

THREE times the votes were tallied in Georgia. 

Three times, Joe Biden secured the presidential election.

Moreover, on Jan.6th, the electoral ballots were to be counted and challenged. 

Protesters were present who opposed the election. Donald Trump addressed those protesters and vowed not to concede! Afterwards radical zealots marched to and stormed Capitol Hill, seizing the building with malicious intent. Donald Trump, addressing the group stated “he loves them” and understands their pain; then asks them to leave peacefully. I respect those who don’t follow in my beliefs. For those who feel the domestic terrorists, who stormed Capitol Hill, were heroes, I have no respect for you. To Adrian Smith and other government officials who have cowered to a (sick!) narcissistic, authoritarian president tRump (!)-you should resign immediately!

Thank you Ben Sasse and all other officials who stand for democracy!  From Cathy Bowman,  Gering Nebraska

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home