Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Monday, May 18, 2020

Donald Trump is asking Americans to die - this is an evil cult call to death

Counting the days until President Trump is gone- Tulsa World
"Is it just me who hears words come from Donald Trump's mouth, then to hear, a little later, for him to say he didn't say it?"

"I am sick to death of this Trumpzi con artist, and I am counting the days cult until he is gone," Darrel Ferguson, Eufaula, Oklahoma

Cult followers alert! Jonestown cult followers died drinking Kool-Aid laced with poison because their evil leader told them to drink the toxic cocktail.  In 1993, in Waco Texas, the Branch Dividians even allowed for their children to die, rather than to defy the evil David Koresch, their cult leader.

Counting the days until Doald Trump is gone 
(In my opinion, this ugly image of Donald Trump looks demonic! His color is "jaundiced" (illness) and his expression is frozen in a state of hideous outrage.)
This picture is the ugly face of an evil creature.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home